My husband and I stayed for 4 nights at Seagullcove Lodge while exploring Boca Chica.
A little difficult to find...but well worth it! (Take the Horconcitos turnoff from the PanAmerican Highway-we blew right by the first time!)
The lodge was very beautiful...lovely private cottage accommodation with beautiful views from each. Located on a steep hillside overlooking ocean and private dock below. (Note: easy to walk down in the heat--a little tougher to walk back up, so stop and rest on the level areas!)
Excellent meals prepared for you at onsite restaurant, along with friendly little bar onsite.
Excellent fishing (boats will pick you up from dock below)...cook will prepare your catch for you as well which is wonderful! Lovely dinner ambience with candlelight and views from open air dining room.
When not fishing or lounging, take a drive over to the howler monkey refuge...great experience.
Beautiful sunsets and even better sunrise! Gorgeous flowers on grounds-very well looked after.
Nice small pool to cool off with a cold Balboa or Panamanian rum!
Would highly recommend staying at Seagullcove Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagull Cove is a small and intimate boutique hotel with five oceanfront bungalows nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens of Boca Chica, in Chiriquí Province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Seagull Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagull Cove Resort Panama/Boca Chica