I enjoyed my time at Seagullcove Lodge. We stayed in the Tanger bungalow which we enjoyed a gorgous view of the water from the foot of the bed. We really appreciated the nice ice cold craft of water delivered everyday. The restaurant area has again gorgeous water views. Pool is small but very refreshing on those hot Panamanian days! All staff are fantastic! Tiki hut bar on the water Saturday nights is a fun way to meet "local" expats. Food was great! Best pancakes I've ever had!!
Only issues were the bug control could be a little better. Ants and spiders annoyed us. I borrowed some OFF and sprayed myself and slowed them down. We also feel the short road to the hotel could be better. A 4x4 would be best but our Toyota Yaris rental drove it... Very slowly. We enjoyed the kayaks available and travelled to nearby islands and beaches! We would love to come back! Thank you Marcelos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagull Cove is a small and intimate boutique hotel with five oceanfront bungalows nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens of Boca Chica, in Chiriquí Province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Seagull Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagull Cove Resort Panama/Boca Chica