I stayed 3 nights in Seagull cove and was very impressed with there service and grounds.
Marcelo and Melissa were fantastic in every aspect of my stay,
I cannot comment on the restaurant because I was sick from food I ate in panama city, to be sure it was not there food marcelo threw out the shrimp I ate the first night there, There frozen fruit drinks were fantastic. while I was sick and missed my fishing trip, marcelo visited my hotel rooms with medicine pills and bought me pedalyte to drink since I was unable to hold anything down for 2 days, I travel extensively and must say I was very impressed with marcelo and the staff. I will go back to the lodge this year or next for a couple days.
ac excellent very cold, bed good, nice and quiet to sleep. but remember this is still panama you are not in NY , Florida or Canada, the luxuries we have elsewhere are not here.. enjoy it .
Being sick three days I can honestly say that marcelo made a terrible experience somewhat enjoyable, Melissa and the owners thank you for all you did and your kindness, I look forward to seeing you again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagull Cove is a small and intimate boutique hotel with five oceanfront bungalows nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens of Boca Chica, in Chiriquí Province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Seagull Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagull Cove Resort Panama/Boca Chica