My g/f and I spent 2 nights with Pilar and Flavio in Boca Chica, they have build an amazing property on the Pacific Ocean. They used to own the Boquete Garden inn and have learned from their experiences.
We landed in David and took a taxi for $40 to Boca Chica, if I was to do it again I would have rented a car in David and drove to Boca Chica.
Upon arriving you are greeted with warm hospitality behind their private gate. There are only 5 private villas that are available so you will have the place to yourself. We stayed in Frigate, the closest villa to the ocean.
This was by far the best food we had in Panama, Flavio is an amazing chef and prepared us some wonderful meals. The filet with peppercorn sauce was fantastic with a fresh Mojito.
*They give a cash discount
* If your are debating between Gone Fishing or Boca Brava (STAY HERE) it is by far the nicest place we stayed at in Panama
* Try and get a 4x4 cab from David (The road is bumpy once your turn off the hwy)
* For $20 they will do your laundry, best $20 we spent on the trip since we were living out of backpacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagull Cove is a small and intimate boutique hotel with five oceanfront bungalows nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens of Boca Chica, in Chiriquí Province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Seagull Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagull Cove Resort Panama/Boca Chica