Stayed at Seagullcove Lodge for 5 nights. Beautiful place. Rooms were clean. Food very good. Avril, Derek and Marcello made us feel right at home and bent over backwards to accomodate our needs. There was enough to keep us busy for 4 days. Big highlight was a visit to Alouetta Lodge, a local howler monkeyu rescue operation. Boca Chica area is off the beaten track. Non-touristy. Not to be missed if you like quiet, low-key, low impact travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagull Cove is a small and intimate boutique hotel with five oceanfront bungalows nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens of Boca Chica, in Chiriquí Province. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Seagull Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagull Cove Resort Panama/Boca Chica