“Not my first time to Paradise.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Rincon

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gevanspan...
Boquete, Panama
“Not my first time to Paradise.”
Reviewed 12 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Villa Rincon several times with other couples when it was a B&B . I was disappointed when I heard it was not a B&B anymore but glad to hear we could still rent it.
This time because of scheduling it was girls only. It was going to be a new experience having the whole Villa, with no chef , no Claudia or no Christina but there was 'Bret '. Bret the owners son was there to welcome us with a smile and let us know he lived close by and just a phone call away. He was as gracious and helpful as his father was when he was there. As He drove away it hit me here I am with friends in this beautiful place and to top it off, Slumber Party rules : no alarm clocks, no homework, pJ's all day ok. Cookies, popcorn ......?
It was evident as time went by that a lot of planning and love went into the design of this property. All five of our rooms had ocean views, sitting areas ,comfortable beds and very nice bathrooms with fluffy white towels. Chef's kitchen with ice maker, freezer, commercial refrigerator, very well stocked with lots of plates, glasses, pots and pans etc. The covered patio had a large sitting area and el fresco dinning space and beautiful pool . There is also an Air conditioned dinning/game room with bar that opens to the patio and pool area. The beach is within walking distance but our favorite place to spend time was the infinitity pool.
If you are looking for a secluded, beautifull retreat near the ocean I highly recommend Villa Rincon. Night life is sitting under the stars and listen to the howler monkeys . It is in a beautiful remote area so you need to plan , because if you run out of milk you will find a cow before you find a store. Already planning my next trip back but husband and romance this time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing