If you've read all the reviews that have come before, then you'll know how special this place is. We cannot however go without writing our own.
We stayed at Spa Village Resort, Tembok for 10 blissful nights as the main part of our honeymoon. Yes the transfer from the airport is long (4 hours for us) but the welcome you receive makes it truly worth every second.
We stayed in Villa Samudra, one of the two villas on the resort, which from talking to other guests are very sought after, so book early!
If you can afford the extra cost it's worth every penny to have the spacious villa and the private outdoor area with the pool and you very own day bed. Plus views of the sea are amazing... its right on your doorstep!
Falling asleep every night to the sound of crashing waves was heavenly.
The people make this place, the staff are so very genuinely kind and attentive. It's not an act, just the way they are.
Everyone from the waiting staff, to the room attendants, the pool boys, the spa ladies, the chefs, the groundsmen and reception staff all stand out and made our honeymoon memorable.
We enjoyed the food very much, the menus were varied and interesting, the ingredients fresh and the dishes beautifully prepared. We were told if you want something, we'll make it for you, can't ask for more than that! Definitely book full board!
The treatments were fantastic, and we loved the use of natural ingredients in the treatments and the lotions and potions. The spa ladies were lovely!
We did the candle making class, weaving, jamu making and the cooking class. These were great and we now have many special trinkets to remind us of our stay.
We also did stargazing, floating round the pool on an airbed, a must, believe us!
We booked a car and driver for the day through reception to get out and about. They helped us put together an itinerary to suit our interests. We really enjoyed the day, but were happy to get back and not go out again as the resort is so special!
If you're reading reviews to help you make up your mind whether to book or not, stop wasting time and book!!! We hope to come back to this magical place one day.
Thank you so much! Helen & Ian x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel and Destinology so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula