Friendly, attentive staff - from the guest liaison, to the restaurant, to the spa. Lovely room with dark woods, sumptuous cushions, ceiling fan, aircon, good sized bathroom with bath and shower, balcony. Lots of lovely little touches - e.g. they provided sandwiches and fruit salad in our room on our very late arrival because the restaurant had finished serving by then and welcomed us with cocktails, massages, and a petal-strewn bath. The beach was really nice - clean and virtually deserted. The spa treatments were wonderful - a huge range (massages, wraps, facials, pedicures etc) all preceded by frozen fruit kebabs and ylang-ylang water and followed by shots of the herbal tonic Jamu. The food was good - there was plenty of it (cooked breakfasts with bread and pastries too, and lunch and dinner both offering three courses) - some dishes were tastier and more interesting than others and it was all quite Westernised. One evening they did a BBQ on the lawn and had a traditional Balinese Kecak dance. There were also loads of free activities on offer - about 6 a day - and we did the cooking class, yoga, and making body scrub... all lots of fun. The swimming pool was big, cool and clean, and there were plenty of loungers/huts to sunbathe or relax in the shade. The fact that they have an adults only policy was also fantastic. We loved it here and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back into time and discover the rich heritage of Bali at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali. Situated on Bali’s North East Coast, this charming resort spa draws from age-old Balinese traditions that is wrapped in spirituality and gentleness making this beautiful and secluded resort the perfect place for relaxation, recovery and self-discovery. With the promise of an experience that honours the healing cultures of the region, each Spa Village provides an individual and authentic encounter combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the healing practices of the area. Here, at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali the experience extends far beyond its spa treatments. Every aspects from architecture to cuisine and lifestyle, resonates within its Discovery Paths. Cradling the soul, this spa resort heals both body and psyche. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula