I was quite sad to read a recent report saying to Stay away from this property, we stayed only last week and found the property to be very reasonable, to start with I really had booked the place based on being told Tembok was a nice place to visit, not knowing the hotel was of a more spiritual concept..The look on my husband's face when we checked in and they removed his shoes and massaged his feet was priceless…and even more was the look on his face when he realized our room had no TV or internet..BUT let me say I loved the hotel, I loved having a fantastic massage and foot therapy included in our rate the food was quite different and tended to be what I would term "adventurous " the staff were admirable and friendly, I was in the office checking out when an older english lady came in to thank the staff who had fixed her shoe, that she had thought was broken and unfixable, her room attendant has retrieved the shoe from the bin and quietly without fuss had it fixed and placed it back in her room…Is that a place you would say "Stay Away from" this is a concept hotel…not a regular run of the mill Hilton…this hotel has a daily program, if you want to participate sure do so..whether it be Yoga or nightly star gazing, I would say its more of an Alternate hotel although keep in mind it is a member of "small luxury hotels of the world" really all of that and less that $250 a couple a night…and Rat poo? No the gecko in Bali keep the mosquitos at bay, the poo can resemble a rats droppings but in this case I am sure it was a gecko…its not for everyone, but I felt the other guests were very friendly and people exchanged pleasantries which made for a nice atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back into time and discover the rich heritage of Bali at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali. Situated on Bali’s North East Coast, this charming resort spa draws from age-old Balinese traditions that is wrapped in spirituality and gentleness making this beautiful and secluded resort the perfect place for relaxation, recovery and self-discovery. With the promise of an experience that honours the healing cultures of the region, each Spa Village provides an individual and authentic encounter combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the healing practices of the area. Here, at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali the experience extends far beyond its spa treatments. Every aspects from architecture to cuisine and lifestyle, resonates within its Discovery Paths. Cradling the soul, this spa resort heals both body and psyche. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula