“Treat yourself with a stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wisborough Green
Pimpernel House B&B
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I am looking forward to an excuse to return to Pimpernel House!
The accommodation somehow manages to be spacious, modern, spotlessly clean and yet cosy and comfy. The power shower in the master bedroom is heavenly, the white towels and sheets are luxurious, and the Eggs Pimpernel are absolutely delicious!
Your hosts Phil and Sandra are so warm and friendly, they have thought of everything to make your stay laid back and relaxed. The Cricketers and Three Crowns pubs are walking distance, and Phil and Sandra will lend you a torch for the walk home later in the evening after a great meal.
I highly recommend this B&B, it has a winning combination of a wonderful location, great facilities and brilliant hosts.
Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this B&B the night before my friends wedding. Sandra and Phil were AMAZING hosts - we were made to feel really welcomed and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. I can honestly say that I left here feling like part of the family and will certainly be returning.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the lounge area is homely and the food is delicious. I dont think Ive even seen a breakfast menu quite like it in a B&B and Sandras home made cakes and scones ...... WOW !!!
It is in the perfect location too right opposite a local postoffice / conveniance store, right next to the village green and only a minuites walk to the 2 local pubs.
I really could go on al day writing about how fantastic this B&B is but you really need to experience it for yourself. Sandra and Phil are definately in the perfect business for them - the hospitality is second to non and having stayed in another B&B in the village ( and i believe there are only 3 ) I can honestly say that this is BY FAR THE BEST.
Thank you again for a wonderful stay.
Christine.
xx

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Arrival: received a warm welcome from our hosts. There was a separate sitting room for our own use with a roaring fire going.
Rooms: spacious & luxurious! Our bed was huge & sooo comfy. Our 11yr old son in the next room always rises at 6:30 but at 9am I had to go & wake him up! He threatens to move in!!
Showers: lovely ensuite. We had a double shower cubicle so lots of space and the best power shower I've experienced in a long time!
Breakfast: Delicious & generous! We were delighted by the range of the breakfast menu too.
Setting: an idyllic Sussex village with a choice of super pubs surrounding a chocolate-box village green - all within a very short stroll on the flat.
Had a whistle-stop trip, but came home feeling like we'd had a luxury long weekend away. A real treat!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 12 November 2013

As a business traveller, I stay in all types of accommodation and have become over the years very critical of the same. I have to say that this establishment definitely fullfuls a 5 star rating in every respect. Phil and Sandra are excellent hosts and we were made to feel entirely 'at home' in every way. In fact I would have been quite happy to have spent the whole weekend lazying around in Pimpernel House but I had a Goodwood event to go to!

Room Tip: All rooms were good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed here for a wedding reception at Bartholomews Barn the end of October.Fantastic place and such a warm welcome. We were taken back by a slice of homemade cake and pot of t provided on arrival in the front room with a beautiful log fire. Bedroom was lovely with a compact but nice ensuite. The hospitality was very good and the choice for breakfast was amazing we were spoilt for choice. Thank you for making us feel so welcome Jo & Darren

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is an excellent place to stay for bed and breakfast - the bed is big, soft and comfortable and the breakfasts are very special. The owners go out of their way to make you feel at home and there are more special touches than you would find in a 5* hotel! Whether you are coming for an event, visiting family or just wanting to enjoy a lovely part of the country, we thoroughly recommend you find out if there's a room available. You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Both rooms are spacious and beautiful, but if you like just that little bit more space in and around...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Excellent and spacious rooms. Wonderful hosts. If you like a big breakfast this is the place to go. Glass of sherry in the room is a very nice touch. Fresh milk in the morning for the pot of tea was a nice touch. Would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Been to Pimpernel House B&B? Share your experiences!