“The Worst Pizza we've ever had”
Review of Sierra Pizza

Sierra Pizza
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 50
Description: We use the best ingredients found in the industry including, Stanislaus Tomato sauce, whole milk mozzarella, Truckee Sourdough bread, and fresh vegetables grown in California's Central Valley. We source as local as possible and are aware of our impact. We have developed a carbon analysis to understand our impact. Visit our Facebook page or stop by the parlor to offer feedback and learn of our results. When Size Matters - Our 15" Medium is Their Large. We have over 40 seats available at the parlor indoors and outdoors for your enjoyment. The HDTV plays the sports of your choice and the vibe is always Tahoe local. Free WiFi helps students, travelers, and professionals. We ride as hard as or harder than you and know how important it is to fill up on good food and beer after a long day in Tahoe. Dine-In, Take-out or Delivery be sure to treat yourself to the best pizza Tahoe has to offer.
United States
“The Worst Pizza we've ever had”
Reviewed 30 July 2008

If I could give them a '0' score I would. This place obviously caters to one time tourist customers. No local would ever go back after having a slice of their imitation pizza. The sauce, crust, you name it, it was really bad and pizza is hard to mess up. My boyfriend and I had the pizza delivered and we threw it in the garbage, it tasted really bad. I called New York Pizza back and told them that we were really disappointed with the pizza but they didn't care. They offered us a credit on our next pizza and I told him there wasn't going to be a next pizza and he hung up on me. Don't go here unless you want to be really dissappointed and pay too much on top of it.