“A great Local Pizzeria and great food!”
Review of Sierra Pizza

Sierra Pizza
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 50
Description: We use the best ingredients found in the industry including, Stanislaus Tomato sauce, whole milk mozzarella, Truckee Sourdough bread, and fresh vegetables grown in California's Central Valley. We source as local as possible and are aware of our impact. We have developed a carbon analysis to understand our impact. Visit our Facebook page or stop by the parlor to offer feedback and learn of our results. When Size Matters - Our 15" Medium is Their Large. We have over 40 seats available at the parlor indoors and outdoors for your enjoyment. The HDTV plays the sports of your choice and the vibe is always Tahoe local. Free WiFi helps students, travelers, and professionals. We ride as hard as or harder than you and know how important it is to fill up on good food and beer after a long day in Tahoe. Dine-In, Take-out or Delivery be sure to treat yourself to the best pizza Tahoe has to offer.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Everything at the Sierra Pizza was outstanding ! The food and service are worth the drive and wait if need be. We tried 8 different dishes and all were to die for.
We give it **** four stars !

IPA MAGAZINE

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I called in and asked for their smallest supreme pizza, was told to come in 15 minutes to pick up. When I got there, I was shocked to know that the small pizza was almost 20 bucks! When I asked why so much, the guy told me "oh, well, you should have asked for the personal size if you wanted the one on the online menu." Even that size was almost 15 dollars! Completely overpriced, the pizza tasted sweet (think Dominos), was just ok consistency, and the ingredients did not feel fresh at all - did I mention I almost paid 20 bucks for a small sized pizza??? Will never ever go there again and was not surprised to see the place as empty as it was on a Saturday night.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I am a new yorker and this is the best pie in tahoe

1  Thank Thephatman
Reviewed 13 January 2009

Anyone who had a bad experience here must have come on a bad day! I have an extra cheese and extra pepperoni pizza delivered at least once a week and couldn't read these reviews without adding my opinion because this pizza rules.

Having moved here from Chicago, I know my pizza and NY is the best in Tahoe without a doubt! As an 8 year local I thank god that NY Pizza is right up the street and know lots of other locals who agree.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 30 November 2008

Had a coupon for NY Pizza in South Lake Tahoe so I paid less than $10. The pizza was average and the service was excellent. I wouldn't pay full prices but it was decent pizza. I grew up in NY eating pizza.

1  Thank dukowsky