“Fabulous time and felt like home, we will be...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jtviviano
“Fabulous time and felt like home, we will be back!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Amazing home for all, we loved the kitchen and patio as well as the hot tub!!! Beds were a bit too firm, but overall fabulous home and an even better time!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. Please know that we appreciate any and all feedback. It's nice to hear your kind words about this Beautiful Home. Please contact us next time you would like to come Stay In Tahoe.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

28 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. Please know that we appreciate any and all feedback. It's nice to hear your kind words about this Beautiful Home. Please contact us next time you would like to Stay In Tahoe. We have put a new cleaning company on this home.
Ca
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Ca
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

24 May 2012
These guests were charged an additional cleaning charge because they left the house in terrible condition. There was rice and confetti left all over the house. Obviously there was some kind of wedding party or bachelor party at the house and this type of activity is not allowed in any vacation rental homes. The amount of extra cleaning that was required went far above and beyond what the cleaning fee normally covers. As for the size, this home is one of the larger homes we have to offer with both a living room upstairs and a family room downstairs. Also, one of our newest and most upscale rentals, this home is newly built and has all new furnishings throughout.
San Francisco

Your age range 35-44
CA
Reviewed 22 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing