“Casual Excellence”

Artemis Mediterranean Grill
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Casual Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This place is comfortably casual, aesthetically pleasing and decidedly delicious. The unpretentious setting in a strip mall belies the excellence of both the cuisine and the experience. Great eats at reasonable prices in a welcoming setting ... what's not to like.

• Visited July 2014

Virginia
“Great food and reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent Greek cuisine, and the menu goes beyond the "typical" fare. We came for lunch, so did not go crazy with selections, but we have an appetizer sampler and lettuce rolls that were fabulous. The kids menu is only $5 each (mostly American fare, but they did have kebobs). Service was ok--our waitress was nice but not as attentive as I would like (not many visits to check on us). The food, however, makes the place totally worth it. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sometimetraveler1234
Los Angeles, California
“Surprisingly good falafel ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This place was very quick, my boyfriend and I ordered for pick up and they had it ready within 20 mins.
A little heavy on the tahini sauce but that never hurt anyone. The falafel was some of the best I've had and the Lamb gyro wasn't bad either. Also there's a well stocked liquor store across the street that is well priced.
The highlight was the cheesecake HANDS DOWN. So so amazing. Don't get me wrong I love me some baklava but I am so glad I passed it up for the Pomogranate sauce
We were looking for a quick take out meal but this was many many rungs above it. Well done!

Pahrump
“Don't Miss this One!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Absolutely some of the best Greek food we have had since moving to the West Coast. Outstanding service, as well. Tucked into a small shopping plaza makes it easy to miss. Worth looking for. Definitely a highlight of the trip :)

Visited July 2014
San Jose, California
“Dissatisfied”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Not only was the service very slow and the manager/owner defensive, the food was disappointing as well. The rice with the chicken platter was dry, and the falafel was cold and hard by the time or got to me. My fried Mahi pita was dry, over battered and bland with some nice veggies in it. It took 20 minutes for us to give our order and 40+ min for food to come. Hungry kids make for unhappy parents who become motivated to write on trip advisor!