Not a good choice to stay. I would rather stay at Days inn than this hotel next time.
Since it costs more, we expect it would good. But it's not. The reason as follows:-
1. I booked a Lakeview King room. What I got is a partial view of the lake only from the balcony. When I asked them if there is a better room from where I can have a better view of lake, the front desk lady said it will cost $40 extra.
2. The room didn't have a king bed. It was a queen. When I told front desk about it, she said its a different sized king. lol. King doesn't come in different sizes (ex cal king). I don't like people to be such liar on face. I will call that girl a bit**.
3. There was a old tv CRT. Compared to most hotels now days have LCD.
4. There is not bath tub. No microwave.
5. Noise : you can hear people walking on the alley, on upper floor or even the intimate relationship the next door is having.
6. I don't think after all those above things anyone would like to pay $150+tax for this kind of room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Timber Cove Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Best Western Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Best Western