1,397 results
All reviewsboathouse restaurantbeachfront roomtiki hutlake viewpaddle boatsrooms are smallacross the streetstarbucks coffeethird floorgas fireplacebeach accesssliding doorbottom floorhot tubking roomgreat place to staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good clean rooms even if a little small. Fireplace was a nice touch. We walked a few steps to great view of the lake. Free shuttle service was wonderful! It's a little further away from the ski resort and casino's so you wouldn't want to walk there. However, the shuttle drivers are the best thing in the hotel...friendly, helpful, prompt and accommodating. We'd go back just for them. I think housekeeping was overwhelmed for the holiday weekend because they didn't get to our rooms until late afternoon while we were getting ready to go out in the evening so we didn't get our room refreshed but did get the clean towels we asked for. Word of warning, watch out for the 'resort tax' when you check out. We paid priceline for room and thought everything was paid for. That's what we were told when we checked in. However, when we checked out, we had to pay the hotel a $15 a day 'resort tax'. When asked, we were told the tax was for the WIFI in the rooms, coffee, access to lake, hot tub (which we didn't use), etc. They said it was in the fine print at the bottom of the receipt. Since every hotel I've been to before, and I travel a lot, has those things as 'free', being told this at the end of our stay blindsided me. It wasn't going to break the bank, I just thought it ridiculous. I'd rather they'd included it with the price of the room rather than hit us with it at the end of our stay. Other than that, it was a nice hotel and possible stay again. The shuttle drivers were worth it, they were that nice.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived to see all the festive decorations- so pretty!!
Ashley checked us in. She was so nice and patient. She let me tell her about the horrible place we stayed at last night. She gave us an amazing room. Thanks Ashley, I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!
We will be staying here during the Summer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Really great room and peaceful setting. The staff was really nice and they met us with professionalism. The coffee and the room was great in that I could sit on my porch and look out on the and have my coffee. Very cool.

Room Tip: Lower heat and raise the fireplace. Much better
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

My family wanted to check out Lake Tahoe for a quick one day getaway and this is the hotel we stayed in for the night. Very clean place and great location. They're about 3 miles from Heavenly Village and they had a shuttle service every hour to/from Heavenly Village. Loved that there was a fireplace in every room as it was perfect for the winter weather. They also have pet-friendly rooms, so we were able to bring our dog along with us. My favorite is probably the friendly service. Mali helped us with the check-in and she was excellent! She was able to find two rooms for our family that were near each other while also accommodating the needs of our dog and my dad who uses a wheelchair. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Pet-friendly rooms are on the ground level
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Stayed with our dog. Very nice, clean, quiet & close to everything. Will definitely comeback on Summer since the location is on the beach/lake side. Restaurants are everywhere & very close. The in house restaurant is very good too & affordable.