We are a family of 5 and do not fit into a traditional hotel room. Normally we would rent a condo, but since we were only going to be staying two nights we decided to stay here. Having stayed in Embassy Suites in the past, we knew we could make it work.
The room was clean, comfortable, and up to date.
5 minute walk to the Heavenly gondola.
Close to many shops and restaurants.
Steps from the casinos.
The breakfast was not the best but certainly not the worse one we have had at this type of hotel.
You can store your ski/snowboards downstairs if you would like.
Very friendly and accommodating staff.
Washers and dryers available.
Our package included WiFi, but it was very slow.
The coffee in the buffet was awful. Made a better cup from the Keurig machine in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort and moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golf, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Our stylish Lake Tahoe accommodations are perfect for families, corporate meetings & retreats, social functions, groups, Weddings, or an adventure vacation. Every hotel reservation at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel includes a comfortable two-room suite, free breakfast buffet, and a nightly happy hour. Discover this outstanding Lake Tahoe lodging resort and destination, make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites