Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
  • Pool
La Baer Inn(Lake Tahoe (California))
  • Pool
Carriage House Inn(Lake Tahoe (California))
View Hotel
Knights Inn(Lake Tahoe (California))
View Hotel
Tahoe Tropicana Lodge(Lake Tahoe (California))
View Hotel
Roadside Inn(Lake Tahoe (California))
  • Pool
Blue Jay Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
All reviewsembassy suitespretzelsindoor poolhappy hourvalet parkingkoi pondfree breakfasta separate living roomharrah's casinoheavenly villagedining tablerooms are spaciousstate linefresh fruitperfect locationking suitesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel. We would definitely stay here again. Just feet from the casinos without all the smoke. Shopping and restaurants very close walking distance. Free buffet style breakfast was good lots of choices. Hotel was clean. Staff was nice. The beds were comfy. Over all very nice stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel and simply spectacular location. The staff was very helpful and accommodating throughout my stay. The restaurant menu was limited but outdoor seating was very nice. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is great! I am so glad we stayed here. Easy check in but parking is $25 a night which includes free wifi. The stay does come with free breakfast and a free happy hour drink. Cant beat that. The room was clean, nice and spacious with separate living room area. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby and casino's next door. There is an indoor pool which we used one time. The only problem with this hotel is that they are doing some renovations but it did not bother me at all.

I love this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had our wedding reception at this hotel this past weekend and stayed at the hotel with plenty of others from our family. Hotel accommodations were great, and the complimentary breakfasts were good and very convenient. Rooms were clean, spacious and perfect for the occasion. Our hotel suite had a balcony and breathtaking views. We couldn't have asked for anything better, especially with half a dozen bridesmaids getting hair and makeup done in it. The hotel's wedding coordinator, Frankie, was absolutely amazing. She and the rest of the resort staff are totally patient, kind, and super accommodating. Our wedding reception planning was super painless because she had every single detail covered. The level of professionalism her and staff showed was tremendous. Chef cooked a meal that my guests said was the best they ever had, which made us super happy! Everything looked gorgeous in the room, and they set it up exactly the way I asked them to. Thanks to Frankie and the LTRH chef and staff my new husband and I will always remember this night as the best ever!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had a last minute business meeting scheulded in Lake Tahoe last week and contacted a couple places and called Lake Tahoe Resort. I was offered a room with a great price. I was pleasantly surprised- the room was immaculate and the bed linens very nice and comfortable and even had a Keurig coffee machine- nice touch!. They even included a full breakfast buffet and free cocktail drink! I will definitely be coming back this year with the family for vacation!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business