Recently stayed there for the second time. Offered a wide variety of condo rentals, as well as lodge rooms.
Staff was very good to deal with in planning a family reunion for 75.
Great location - right on the beach, within walking distance of supermarket, burger joints, and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston at Lakeland Village is one mile from the Heavenly Gondola via a complimentary shuttle service that also transports guests around town. The South Lake Tahoe hotel offers two spa tubs, two outdoor pools (one open year-round), During the winter season, enjoy a Winter Continental Breakfast (Seasonal at the Heavenly Mountain), Kids can enjoy a summer of Kids Camp, and a private pier with boat moorings. Fitness equipment is also available. At this Lake Tahoe resort, a cozy fireplace warms the lobby and every room, where complimentary coffee is available all day, along with a self-serve cappuccino/latte machine (surcharge), cozy in every unit, free wireless internet access and a kiosk of rental videos. The on-site ski shop rents skis, snowboards, and clothing, and also sells equipment. Garage parking is free. Parking passes are required and are limited to one pass per guestroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort