Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$176
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$156
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$144
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$387
  • Pool
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$171
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$539
US$459
Official Website
All reviewsview of the lakepatio doorscvs pharmacybedroom condofree hot chocolateprivate beachhot tubtop floorfull kitchenthird floorroom was largefire pitshort drivebit datedemerald baytahoefireplace
Reviewed 24 June 2012

WOW WOW WOW. This place is awesome. We stayed Friday and Saturday night in this hotel. I'm just home and had to write a review straight away. The views are absolutely amazing. We stayed in room 205 and it was peaceful and gorgeous. We had 2 large queen beds in a huge room. It was spotless and comfortable. The balcony with the lake views were amazing we could sip wine while watching the activity at the pool and on the lake. The pool was heated and the spa was hot. The lodge itself had a strict quiet time policy and we didn't hear a thing after 10pm or before 7am. The staff were lovely (especially jason)and accommodating. It's about 2 miles to casinos but hey the front desk can get you a cab within 10 mins. It's near Safeway and cvs. Definately recommend to other sits fantastic and romantic. Enjoy guys :)

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ATHBOY1
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I agree with the other reviews. Good value for the waterfront .I had an amazing balcony view and my friends were downstairs on the beach. Huge rooms. No AC but there was a large fan in the closet. It was a little stuffy when I arrived, but not after I opened the balcony door. Nice to have a screen door as well.
Lovely towels, full-size coffee pot and hair dryer.
Large closet. Lots of tables, dressers, lights.
Wished there was a fridge and micro in the room.
Lobby has free coffee and hot chocolate available.
Very thin walls. I was on the 2nd floor and had a tribe of toddlers shaking my room from
above. BUT ...
I liked the quiet time policy and other "spelled out" policies and helpful tips about
the facility ... including a layout map.
The flatscreen TV had good reception.
Could not get internet to work when I arrived, but a phone number is provided if there are wifi issues. The man who answered first tried to tell me it was my laptop, but I told him my phone couldn't connect either. He coordinated with the front desk to get the wifi working again. Smooth sailing after that.
I would have given 5 stars for service except for this Internet issue, and the guy seeming a bit annoyed having to deal with it.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynda L
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Just returned from our anniversary trip to South Lake Tahoe staying at the Lakeshore Lodge. What a perfect location with a beautiful beach just steps from the hotel. We spent most of the time sitting on our covered bacony enjoying the view. Did get noisy from all the children at the pool, but everyone was well supervised. And since everyone had a bacony, you could hear the neighbors' talking. It is a private beach, and we witessed the management making some people on the beach leave the area because they were not staying at the lodge. The rooms were comfortable and updated. Enjoyed the room with the kitchen, although all kitchen units were at the pool area, and that was reason for more noise. When we closed our doors to the balcony, we couldn't hear a thing. We will return with the family.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mabowles
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We were so pleased when we checked in and asked for a room with a view and we were told every room had a view. The room has a queen bed and the decore is very nice. The sunset views on Lake Tahoe are spectacular from the balcony. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is free wi fi in every room and a computer in a lounge off the lobby for your use. They also have complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lounge. We found this on Groupon and were very pleased overall.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank GiGisGrammy
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I was booked for 3 night in room 122. It was right across the pool. This room is very clean with amenities. The view is unbelievable. I love the dock extended way out in the middle of the lake. Emerald bay State Park was only 30 minutes away. The location is central and very convenience. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family