My husband and I stayed 3 nights this past weekend in room 216 for our 27th anniversary. The room was great and all we needed. The balcony and views were amazing. We were able to sleep with the patio open in the evening and could hear the waves. Upon arrival to our room, we found a bottle of red wine, 2 wine glasses and a sweet note from the staff congratulating us on our anniversary. That was a nice surprise. We used the beach during the day and were able to walk to 2 different restaurants and the nearby CVS. A fridge in the room would have been nice, but it is definately not a deal breaker. There is no air conditioning, but there was a small room fan. We never felt too warm. The only drawback was the noise from the room above. We could hear people walking until late at night. We will return if we are ever in the area again, but would request a 3rd floor if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe