We arrived at 2 o'clock in the morning after driving for 7 hours in very bad snow conditions (and being jet lagged) and was very grateful to collect our key at reception as promised. We had called the hotel earlier stating we may be late. Even in our state of complete over tiredness we were impressed with the decor, size, layout and general feel of the apartment. Little did we know there was another surprise in store. This was only discovered the next morning as we opened the curtains: right on the beach with spectacular views over Lake Tahoe and the mountains. As we were there for Xmas one of our main requirements were to have an indoor fireplace and we were not disappointed. We also found the kitchen to be well kitted out and even cooked our Xmas dinner there. The location was great, just down the road from Safeway, a pharmacy and diner within walking distance and less than 10mins drive to Heavenly Valley. Had an amazing time, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe