The property is average - on the older side, not updated, and very very basic. The rooms are also very basic - no refrigerators in case you're thinking of bringing some food. The rooms are spacious though, and we got a room on the 1st floor, right in front of the beach. They do have direct beach access which is a big plus. The hot tub near the pool is also a big plus!
The beach is very quite and private. No restaurants on the beach near this hotel. There is a water sports company a few meters away, so you're not completely stranded. If you're looking for a busier beach, go to Camp Richardson (Beacon Bar).
This hotel is about 1.6 miles from the stateline/city center. So location wise, its decent and you can get around anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe