When driving up we were surprised at how the hotel looked but we were eager to see the room. Great service and let us check in early on a single bed bottom floor and we loved the room. It was large and opened to grass and then lake, great view. Slowly realized the location was perfect. We were able to walk to a brewery for dinner, had a good breakfast at Heidi's, buy gifts and snacks at the CVS and gift shop, and enjoyed a burger. Two miles or less from stateline. All in all a fantastic trip!! Thank you for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe