Yes what everyone says about the hotel being old and unhip is true. But it was clean with good service and the location can't be beat. All the rooms are right on the beach, which is very hard to find in Lake Tahoe (yes, many hotels have a view, but a balcony/patio right on the beach you won't find). We could see both water and mountains from our room and could step right onto the beach and into the water. Nice walk along the beach or the main drag to get to the Heavenly shops/lift. There was a nice pool, volleyball court, and grills. Also had a good and affordable massage. A great summertime hotel for singles, couples, or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe