We just got back from The Lakeshore Lodge and Spa in Tahoe. It was the best old fashioned kid friendly getaway we have had in a long time. The 2 bedroom condo with loft that we rented was great: stunning Lakefront (sunset) view, sandy beach, heated pool & jacuzzi, great kitchen and daily maid service. It was plenty of room for us and our 3 kids and nanny. My sister was in the lodge and every room has a kitchen and a fireplace as well a great water views. We really enjoyed the free live music they had on the beach twice in the week we stayed. We barbecued (they provide built in bbq's right on the sand by picnic tables) and we listened to great music as the sun went down.
There are places to rent kayaks and paddle-boards right down the beach and tons of restaurants/markets in walking distance. The staff was friendly and helpful and to boot they even have an onsite spa where I got a great massage. And on top of that all, not a mosquitos in sight!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe