Celebrating our anniversary, my wife and I were lured in by the website for the Lakefront Lodge and Spa. Keep in mind that the website shows all the best shots. I had read other reviews but felt that some of them were highly critical. Having stayed and paid, this is my take. The Staff were certainly nice and helpful. The Lodge itself has one of the best lakefront locations in all of lake tahoe, the problem is that it is an old and tired building that should have been torn down and rebuilt. floors are squeeky, smells old, up close it looks old..it is old. If you are looking for something upscale you will be disappointed, stay some where else. If you relate to "Getter Done" and are not picky..the lakefront location will make you happy. The rooms were clean..Bathrooms small, Shower tall.the lodge is old!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe