All reviews view of the lake patio doors cvs pharmacy bedroom condo coffee and hot chocolate private beach hot tub top floor full kitchen first floor room was large fire pit short drive bit dated emerald bay off season tahoe
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nice with really unbeatable views and location is great as well. Bed is a bit rough with bathroom and shower being quite small, walls are also very thin and can hear everything. Only real complaint and disappointment is lack of air conditioning in the room. I didnt see this listed on the website at all either and since we drove 7 hours on july 4th weekend everything is booked... For the price I paid $827, (even though front desk pointed out I had one of the cheapst rooms, not very professional) this was quite a shock...simply would appreciate some transparency on the website before booking.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our honeymoon for a couple of nights and were blown away with the location, the room and the super helpful and charming staff.
Our room was large with a view directly over the lake and made for a great base to explore the surrounding area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ok so here's the thing, the hotel is kind of older and may not be as updated. However, the room was breathtaking and the views even better. We had room 218 which had a balcony which overlooked lake Tahoe. The kitchen was well equipped. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Free coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby were really yummy. No complaints, we will return and will highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be right on the water.

1  Thank dee v
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a really great time at this lodge. Lodge sits right on the beach. Right in back of lodge sits a really good breakfast restaurant as well as a CVS for any needs. Rooms are tastefully decorated though slightly dated. The staff was impeccably nice and helpful. I would have loved to give a perfect score. However, rooms lack air conditioning. I feel for the price that you pay the ability to control your temp is not too much to ask. Although they supply you with a small fan you can not leave your door open on the first floor due to security.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last weekend, for the first time. I was hoping for a quiet stay, away from the state line hustle and bustle. The Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge is back off the Main Street. There was plenty of parking, and the staff was very efficient and friendly when we checked in. Our room was a “side view” and we had a great view of the west shore of the lake from our deck.
The decor in our room was “lodge-style” and everything was clean. The fireplace was a welcomed touch, considering it was unusually cold for June. The bed was very soft and we loved it.
Some of the wood railings looked like they could use an update, but overall it was a very pleasant stay. If we return, we will probably opt for the lake-view rooms.
It is within walking distance of numerous restaurants and stores. A quiet, cozy getaway spot !