Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$105
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$132
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Basecamp South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$93
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$122
Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)
US$57
US$54
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$146
Best Western Station House Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$293
US$271
Travelocity
All reviewsheavenly villagefull kitchenbedroom suitecovered parkingheavenly gondolawine and cheesegrocery storestarbucks coffeebagelsarts and craftshot breakfastfree breakfastwalking distance to everythinghot tubfamily reunionbit datedresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2010

My family and I booked Forest Suites for my graduation weekend, we had 16 people in our group and stayed in the two bedroom suites and presidential suite. We had more than enough space to gather, cook meals, and hang out. This resort is very clean and comfortable and the suites have everything you would need to cook a great meal. The beds are super comfy and the hottub in the presidential suite is so fun! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, we had a great time. Loved the location too.. walking distance to everything (Heavenly village, great restaurants, shopping, casinos...) which is really convenient with a large group...we felt like we didn't have to drive anywhere. Breakfast in the lodge was a great way to start the day. Overall, this resort was the highlight of our trip and the best place I've stayed in Lake Tahoe.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We had our wedding and reception and stay in Honeymoon suite and guests in one and two bdrm suites. Every detail was handled in perfection! Everyone was very pleased with rooms and the chapel and reception set up was perfect! Our wedding coordinator Alicia was a perfectionist who handled the details just as we requested. The planning was easy and the Forest Suites Resort beautiful, great location and wonderful staff. We will return many times for sure!
the McGee's/Napa CA

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Me and a group of girlfriend stayed at Forest suites in April. We were amazed at the hospitality apon arrival at front desk .Our room was amazing, very clean spacious and you cant beat the fullsize jacuzzi in our room .Housekeeping was on the ball when ever we called for anything.Location is perfect right in the heart of everything . The manager Jeremy was very helpfull in sugesting the perfect place for dinner and some live music after . We had a blast and cant wait to go back this summer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2010

We booked this motel through Expedia with the understanding that it was cheaper that way. We had read the reviews on TripAdvisor and saw the pictures of this place - Forest Suites Resort. Boy were we disappointed when saw our room. The room was a very small basic motel room with a very small bathroom. The front lobby looked beautiful, modern and spacious. That was the only good thing about this place other than the location. We ended up going somewhere else much nicer and much cheaper without going through Expedia. We had to pay for the first night even though we did not stay there and canceled our second night without being charged. Not really sure why this place got such good reviews. I guess we are just to used to staying at much nicer places and others who gave this place such a good review have not. I can't think of any other reason.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I read all of the reviews and still booked here because in the end of the day - I didn't want to pay the next-door Marriott prices. I was traveling just with my husband, 2 kids, and my mother. Not a large enough party to necessarily rent a house - and a casino didn't seem like the right place with the young kids. The location (a stone's throw from the gondola) was really good. I wanted my mom to be able to stroll around (without driving) with my 2-year-old, while the rest of us hit the slopes. It was good in those ways. However, I had to send two rollaway beds back (for my older child) when we arrived, and finally the third one was clean. It really wasn't as clean and cheerful as I would have hoped. I knew the unit wouldn't have a fireplace - but I still missed not having one in Tahoe - gives such nice ambiance! The hot tub was hot, but not very picturesque. The pool was too cold for use (they keep it at 80 degrees, which is not warm when it's 30 degrees out). The continental breakfast was nice - waffles, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee, hot chocolate. All-in-all it was a fine place to stay, but I will look at other options again for next time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family