“Fantastic Location, superb service!”

Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
Ranked #24 of 66 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Reviewed 6 August 2010

Decided to take my girlfriend to the Lake Tahoe area for her birthday. Could not have picked a better spot! Right in the middle of everything fun to do and good to eat! We were put in the "Black Diamond" Suite. This room was fantastic! The Maid service was great! our room was cleaned everyday and we were never once disturbed by the housekeepers. King bed, fireplace, full kitchen/dining room, Jacuzzi tub, the works. In addition, the property has a heated pool and hot tub.

Im sure that this spot is equally fantastic during the ski season with the Heavenly Vilage lift right there to take you skiing/snowboarding. We all know how fantastic it is to visit Lake Tahoe Year round, and this is the spot I will stay at from here on.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village

Reviewed 2 August 2010

What a getaway! I was only in Tahoe for 2 days but those 2 days felt like a real vacation! The Forest Suites Resort is the only hotel I will stay in when I'm in Tahoe, I feel so relaxed here! The staff are always so friendly and helpful and their location is the best! You get the feel of complete privacy, almost like your in a secluded hotel but you are a short lovely walk from the casinos, shops and some killer restaurants!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2010

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and again we are very very happy with everything from the clean air condtioned rooms to the easy acces from the parking car port to our room, The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and we had one of the best times ever on this trip and it sure makes it very easy to come and go to the all the shops and casinos since we are with in walking distance to everything. Anybody and everybody should try out Forest Suites Resorts I highly do recommendit very much and we are planing another trip in August so will be there thanks again to everyone at the hotel that made our stay great.

Reviewed 21 July 2010

My friends and I were trying to find a reasonable hotel to stay close to the action of south lake tahoe. We stumbled on this place upon our arrival and the staff at Forest Suites were more than accomodating. We got a nice 2 bedroom suite that was comfortable, cozy, and clean. We let them know that it was our friends birthday and they made his room extra welcoming with a note. This hotel is perfect location and has a great property with a fun pool. The staff there was very friendly as well as helpful. I would reccomend this resort to anyone, especially for special events!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I loved our stay the Forest Suites Resort. It's clean and comfortable and well maintained. It 's in a park-like setting, and it's peaceful and quiet yet walking distance to all main attractions. The staff are helpful and friendly, it had everything our family needed and more, including a well-stocked continental breakfast! I would highly recommend staying here to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2010

I stayed the weekend in Tahoe the first night in one of the large hotels the 2nd at Forest Suites. I will never spend the big money to stay at the big hotels again. Quite,Clean, comfortable and cheap... I will be back...... Thank you...

Reviewed 16 July 2010

I don't usually take the time to write a review but I was surprisingly pleased by my stay last weekend at Forest Suites. The room and bathroom were clean and fully equipped with towels and supplies. Housekeeping was very generous in providing extra towels when needed and actually came back to our room after we left to clean, since it wasn't convenient for us on their first go-round. Their pool and hot tub were clean and the temperature was just right. Breakfast was sufficient.
I would definitely recommend this hotel in the summer AND the winter!