Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$301
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$232
Basecamp South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$172
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$160
US$156
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$312
US$262
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$414
US$319
  • Pool
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$322
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$382
Cancelon
All reviewshi expresspancake machinethe breakfast areaoutdoor poolheavenly gondolatwo sinkswithin walking distanceyogurtdecent breakfasthotel is in a great locationwould stay here againshopping and restaurantsstayed for two nightsmicrowave and fridgecomplimentary breakfastroom was spaciouscasino hotels
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Stayed here with my wife and 2 teenage daughters. No complaints from anyone. The room is large and the bathroom large enough for all of us to use at the same time. Very convenient and quiet too

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I have two young daughters and swim with them in a lot of pools, most of them ice cold. This summer, I bought a wetsuit top to wear in the pool, tired of being cold. When they got into the pool at Holiday Inn, they said it was warm. I put my toe in. It felt warm. I decided to jump in without my wetsuit top. It was 100% warm. I have NEVER felt a pool this warm. I have waited my entire life to find a pool this warm. A thousand thank yous Holiday Inn. I know I'll freeze my butt off in the remaining hotels we stop at, but, for once, it was nice to feel 100% warm.

As for the hotel, it was super nice. It had a grove of trees surrounding it. Very beautiful. The rooms were top notch. Comfy beds. The bathrooms were very well done. To be honest, this place didn't seem like a Holiday Inn.

1  Thank Craig F
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This is a nice and seemingly new hotel, nice on the outside and inside. Very clean, large and nicely appointed rooms, but the beds and pillows leave a lot to be desired. It looks like they did everything top notch, but skimped on bedding. The beds were squeaky and felt worn out, and the pillows were small and lumpy. I don't remember staying at a HI Express with uncomfortable beds, until now. So I give the hotel all good ratings in every category except bedding, and with the price charged for the room, they should have been better. New beds and pillows, and you have a fine hotel in every respect.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

We are a family of four. We enjoyed an upper level room with two queen beds. The room and bathroom are huge. With two teenage daughter's, the ample granite counter space allowed us to sprawl out all our make up and hair products. And even though it faces Tahoe Blvd, it is the quietest hotel we have EVER stayed at. And that is why were were back:) The breakfast is mediocre. The eggs don't really taste like eggs. But hubby and daughter's enjoyed the pancakes. We tried the number #1 rated hotel on this forum, however nice, the Holiday Inn Express is a best bet for families (especially with teenage girls) :)

Reviewed 12 July 2011

By poor service I mean they do not respond on my request, I wrote to their 2 email address, no response since more than 2 weeks. Other than that they did not excuse for light not working in a room where we stayed. Receptionist just goes something like "hmmm, Ok". Pretty weird reaction.
So there was no electricity in a bathroom at all, no light, no one plugin did work, and it was bathroom with Jacuzzi, so we paid for what we could not use. It was only one night we stayed in the hotel, and it was too late (we checked-in around 8 pm) to ask for technical help.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family