All reviews room was clean free breakfast queen bed lake slopes
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Hotel is about 1/3 mile from the state line and the Nevada casinos, and is nice and quiet and away from the bustle. Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and spacious with good beds. I stayed in the low off season when they had amazing rates. I will stay here my next time in Tahoe

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank SurfOrlando
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed in winter, for ski trip. The room was spacey unlike its neighboring motel in the same price range. Breakfast included in the room rates, which was convenient. It was served in the back of their in-house resto,, Maharaja,. It was quite a few selections, you don't have to stuck with bread and butter with your coffee :))
We stayed again in the summer, this time the pool and jacuzzi were open. AND they upgraded us to a junior suite! Nice staff and friendly owner/ proprietor. I recommended this hotel to friends who are going to Tahoe for a short/ mini trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vinaboe
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Just spent a week here and cannot say anything bad about this place. It was very peaceful and the staff were more than friendly and keen to help you out with anything. The room itself was clean and for the price more than adequate. Of all my trips to South Lake Tahoe, and there have been many, I have stayed at many hotels and lodgings and I have to say that from now on this will be the hotel I shall be staying in.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John L
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Had a great stay here what is important for me is a clean room that is value for money. Very helpful staff, thanks to all would go back

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank iangreatman
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I stayed at Quality Inn couple weeks ago and the hospitatlity was good, rooms were nice and clean, staff was welcoming and helpful. My family and I enjoyed the hotel and the breakfast. We will certainly stay there again and I will tell all my friends about this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family