All reviewscommunity kitchenbagelssmall deskcheap hotelwalking distancemusty smellnearby beachhot breakfastbig roomprivate beachcouple blockswould stay here againincluded breakfastnice stayheavenly villagebed was very comfortableflat screen tv
Reviewed 5 January 2008

As others have said...lots of parking, fairly helpful staff (ask specific questions), okay rooms, and an okay breakfast. The room itself was small, but decent.

I stayed with my husband and daughter for two nights, and none of us got any sleep. People are walking about all night, and it sounds like they are in the room with you. The walls are paper thin, and I don't think the windows have ever been replaced. Being so close to downtown, you get a lot of interesting characters coming back to their rooms after they've had a few too many. We could actually hear the hissy fit one of our neighbors had, sobbing and all. The heater in the room put out a lot of heat, but ticked all night. Too much noise for us to think about going back!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank rtriggs00
Reviewed 19 December 2007

Motel was great for the price and within walking distance to the lake and to the casinos.
Breakfast was nothing special but there was plenty of parking and the staff was professional and helpful.
The room was clean, though there was not any sort of heating in the bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank lilatoaster
Reviewed 17 October 2007

* This hotel has 2 sites- across the street from each other. The hotel rooms on the right look new, and are obviously the ones where the people who gave this hotel more than a 0 stayed. However, the hotel on the left side of the road is an old, run down, dirty, low budget, UNSAFE hotel, and it should be torn down. The hotel on the left is obviously for the online customers who have already paid for the room before seeing it. I checked in, got my key, opened the door to the dark, dirty, dingy room, left and called Hotels.com and demanded my $ back. I then tried a few decent hotels who were all booked, and then I got into the car and drove the 3.5 hours back home. NO amount of $ could have made me stay in that DIVE> I am ashamed that hotels.com even has this hotel available. DO NOT STAY HERE- if you do- do not buy the room online because you will no doubt be staying in the DIVE.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank xtrmlydisappntd
Reviewed 16 August 2007

I have stayed at almost all the hotels in Tahoe, but to see this hotel complete it's renovations, it has done a great job for an econonmy brand. I read the reviews, and and dissapointed that people don't appreciate a good hotel compared to what Tahoe has to offer. The staff is wonderful. I would really recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank raja0209
Reviewed 26 June 2007

Filthy rooms, carpet stains, bath fixtures broken, light switches broken. A plastic cup with brown water and 20-30 cigarette butts remained in the hall stairwell for our entire stay.

• Stayed: June 2007