Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$176
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$192
Marriott
  • Pool
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$144
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$171
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$156
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
US$539
US$459
Official Website
All reviewscommunity kitchenbagelssmall deskcheap hotelice machinewalking distancemusty smellnearby beachprivate beachcheck in was easywould stay here againnice stayincluded breakfastheavenly villageflat screen tvlakepine
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I am not sure how much a room would cost any other time of year but we only paid £26 for one night in October. With the Choices Card the receptionist upgraded our room into the main hotel on the otherside of the road. We assumed our room would have been in the motel which wouldn't have been so great without the upgrade especially as the night temperature was minus 7. This also included a free breakfast which was nothing grand but was ok.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TJDK
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I found this Rodeway Inn to be clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. It's very close to the casinos, restaurants and shopping. If you need two rooms reserve the corner rooms in the building across the street from the office. These rooms are adjacent and private at the end of the hallways. The rooms at the back of that building are also very quiet. This building is showing it's age but overall it's a great value and I would stay again anytime.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank evolvedfish
Reviewed 26 October 2010

This was a decent hotel but not as nice as some. We had no problems. The rooms were clean. It was an old motel with no inside hallways. It was a little odd. You entered a door off the balcony and then there were two more doors that went to the rooms. They definitely could use some updates.
We were on the road for a week when we arrived here. The price was a little high compared to what we had been paying but it was in South Lake Tahoe and we arrived on a Saturday night. Other hotels in the area were either booked or much higher in price.
We also didnt know that it the the weekend for the Pro-Am Golf Tournament and Rascal Flatts was doing an outdoor concert. The streets were lined with chairs when we arrived. The city was packed.
The breakfast area was very small and crowded, so we took our food outside to eat. It was OK. All in all we had no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte S
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Yep, BEDBUGS!
Woke up to blood stains on sheets and pillow cases.
Desk staff did not seem to care. yuck!
STAY at the DAYS INN on 50 instead.
CLEAN - NO BUGS!!!!!!!!! We loved it!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank murphy5721
Reviewed 31 July 2010

I just returned from a four night stay at the Rodeway Inn at Tahoe. This was my third visit to the motel, which shows how much I've enjoyed my stays there every time! First of all, its location is fantastic, on a quiet wooded side street just one block up from the motel's nice private beach, and four blocks down from Heavenly Village, several restaurants, a supermarket and the Casinos. Some days I never even started my car - just walked everywhere. About the rooms: I've only ever stayed in the section across the street from the office. There are queen rooms with balconies, and king rooms that are bigger and have newer fixtures. But both are very clean and liveable - it just depends on whether you'd like more elbow room or a balcony. The beds are comfortable, and the motel uses nice soft quality towels. There's a small pool and a hot tub which are open till 10pm (plus point for me), and they also serve a free continental breakfast, which I can't comment on because I always missed it by oversleeping. :)
What else? The people who work here are friendly, the free wi-fi worked perfectly in my room, check-in is fast and the midweek rates are *wonderfully* low! I will definitely continue to stay here every time I visit Lake Tahoe.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple