We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in the Baldwin Building (Bldg 5). I would request staying in this building as its right on the private beach and swimming pool. Our apartment was fine for the 4 of us, with the 2 children sleeping on the sofa bed downstairs and us sleeping in the bedroom upstairs. The decor is typical of a ski resort and was clean and comfortable.
The private beach was great and always plenty of sunbeds, chairs, tables and BBQs avaliable. The staff were helpful, friendly and polite too, special mentions to Fionn, Melanie and Paul. There was a daily check on the beach to make sure we were guests of the TBS and not some random taking advantage of the nice beach.
The swimming pool is a little smaller than I thought it would be but good all the same. The hot tub is good too. My husband and I used the gym which has 1 treadmill, 2 bikes, 1 stepper and 1 eliptical along with weights, equipment is in good condition and very clean.
I would recommend the Sunday get together on the beach where continental breakfast is served free of charge and some representives of various companies and tours give a short speech and give out coupons. There is also alot going on at the TBS club. Our children took part in the 'beach bingo', 'pottery painting', 'mosiac making', 's'mores evening' and 'tie dying t-shirts'. You have to pay a small fee for most of these but with children aged 14 and 12 years it kept them entertained. We were given a calendar of the different activities that were taking place during our stay.
Also we were right by the small marina where the Tahoe Queen sails from, rental of boats, kayaks, pedaloes. Great restaurant called Rivas Grill (quite expensive but very nice) and a cafe called Wildwood or something similar to that?!
When we come back to Lake Tahoe would definately come back here to stay and can not recommend it enough!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note a Daily Parking Fee of $13 plus tax will be collected at the property upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club