“Quaint, Clean, Warm, Hot tub, Close to Heavenly”
other travellers have booked this property
kitchen / with garden window bathroom / w/ tub and shower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
kitchen / with garden window
bathroom / w/ tub and shower
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Hallway upstairs from master bedroom
Going upstairs from living and dining room
Dining table and desk
Living room
Living room / different angle
Living room / different angle
bbq and hot tub
New fire pit
Fire pit and sitting area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Greenjala...
La Crescenta, California
“Quaint, Clean, Warm, Hot tub, Close to Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

My buddies and I really enjoyed our stay at the Larsen's Cabin. It embodied the exact homey feeling we wanted visiting Tahoe to snowboard. Since it is a vacation rental, meaning its someone's actual home used from time to time, there are many thoughtful amenities spread throughout the home (I.E.// area to put snowboards/ skis, hooks in front of fireplace to hang things to dry, bucket of salt to sprinkle on walkway to prevent ice!, ect).

The kitchen is well stocked. Plenty of towels. Modern appliances + washer and dryer. Its pretty much home away from home. There's only one shower/bathroom but we didn't have too much trouble with it. Mini heaters in every room and a main heater in the living room area. The TV is a bit small but nevertheless it's HD and we hooked up a PS3 to watch some bluray movies and netflix. Hot tub is modern and controlled through a panel. Everything was heated up and ready to go when we arrived.

The rooms were awesome. Bunks in one (bottom bunk being queen size) room, and a master bedroom. Again heaters in each room (which work ridiculously well). Sheets were clean and mattresses were fair.

Finally, communication with the owner during booking as well as throughout the trip was extremely easy and quick. With our experience I don't see why I would travel booking hotels when I can stay at an actual home with so much more amenities for a much more affordable price! If you're considering vacation rentals or just review hopping, I can assure you this place won't disappoint if you're looking for a good home base on a ski trip.

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jul 2014
Thanks so much for your comments. I some how missed a few of my reviews. Glad you had a great time. I agree on the TV. It's time to upgrade. I think we are going to change to smart tv.
Love to have you again!
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
10 Jul 2014
Thanks so much for the review. I some how missed this. Love to have you again!
Amanda
CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
13 Sep 2011
Thanks so much for your great comments.
See you next time! :)
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Reno NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
Travelling group: Family with young children
10 Sep 2011
Thanks so much for your comments!

We'll see you next time! :)
Peterman Ohana
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
9 Sep 2011
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments!

See you next time! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing