“Great vegetarian! ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great vegetarian! ”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We tried two indian restaurants and this one was our favorite. The samosas and naan were really good. I loved the eggplant dish. The staff was really friendly and there was no wait to be seated. Although, we did go during the week. It wasn't a fancy place, but is a great casual place for dinner after a long day out on the snow.

cornwall uk
“no good for currie foodies”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Having eaten in alot of curry houses in the UK, I have to say this left somewhat to be desired. I will try and give a balanced view firstly by saying that the guy who served us was pleasant and attentive. We were the only ones in there but I don't think that is down to poor food - the whole town is suffering with lack of tourists. We asked for poppadoms with a chutney tray - they were shop bought, grilled and left to cool prior to serving and the chutneys consisted of a small pot of what looked and tasted like watered down strawberry jam and i am not sure what the green stuff was, but that was it for chutneys! My husband had a saag which, quite frankly looked like something the cat had regurgated, that maybe canned spinach?? The beer was good and the garlic naan was just ok. Other than that, can't say much more but we feel that the quality and choice we have back home are far superior to the US. if, like us, you love a good curry, give this a miss.

Visited February 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I like this place, but then I am British. I don't like the really bright bulbs in there. The food is good and they will alter dishes to suit you. It's open late and pretty authentic.

Visited January 2014
San Francisco, California
“really”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

don't waste ur money here...food is not that good and the bath rooms are the worst I have seen....frozen dinners are better in safeway

Visited January 2014
“Felt strongly enough to write a review”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Having eaten Indian cuisine all over the world including northern India - I can say without any doubt this was my worst Indian eating experience I have ever had.
The keema murtah was bland and incipid - the mixed grill starter was old and chewy my wife had the chicken tika masala and it tasted like it was made with a campells soup base.
In fairness the staff tried hard to be accommodating and we're attentive but the food quite simply was horrible .
I don't know wether there is an attempt to cater to American tastes who perhaps are unfamiliar with " curries" but this is not the place to try .
On a side note there were no ill effects from eating here so I have to assume standards of hygiene are ok