“Contemporary with distinct old world charm”
Review of Tep's Villa Roma

Tep's Villa Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wondered in in to this great restaurant on a tip from Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. Huge portions of really good food. Very nice bar area adjacent to large dining area. The Lasagna and fettuccine were very good and large enough to share. Pizza was thin type and very good.

The real star of this restaurant is its yummy salad bar with chilled plate’s lots of fresh veggies 4 kinds of meats and 3 kinds of cheeses plus a daily soup.

Service was so-so but inline of what you would expect in a small tourist town.

Prices were very good at $10 to $16 per person including salad and bread.

1  Thank Tim B

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The restaurant was packed but I can only describe my meal as average. The portions are huge by the way so what ever you go for could be shared. We boxed ours and heated it the next day for lunch.

3  Thank Katie W
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I don't even know if words can describe how amazing this place is!!

The atmosphere was very welcoming and a little romantic. The staff were very friendly, and the food... oh gosh!! I still dream about it!!

We LOVE the salad and anti-pasta bar that you can enjoy while you wait for your food, and it's all fresh!! No wilting lettuce or weird looking cheese... it's so good and you could fill up on that alone. But don't, because the main courses are, like I said, SO GOOD!!

I can't say it enough... GO HERE!!

1  Thank kccagle13
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Tep's Villa Roma
7/11/14
Dined here two years ago when we visited Tahoe at that time we had a coupon for a free appetizer. When I knew we were coming to Tahoe this year all I could talk about was going to Tep's. I picked up all the free newspapers, magazines etc. but no coupons. I also tried to find some online but no luck. But I was going anyway. Today we stopped by the visitor center, I found a Tep's menu that had a coupon for free wine attached to it and the lady pointed us in the direction of other coupons and a very small coupon book ( Visitor's Edition Summer/Fall 2014 published by Targe Advertising) that I had not seen in my travels to date. Sure enough there was a free appetizer coupon in it. You can only use one coupon so since there is so much food we decided on the wine. The salad bar is a meal in itself but that didn't stop us from ordering an entree each. I had the eggplant parmesean with penne pasta ($13.99)...excellent! My boyfriend had the spaghetti and meatballs ($12.99) which was also very good. Unfortunately, I dug into my food before I remembered I wanted to take a picture:(

1  Thank lovestotravel1313
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent food! Great Service. Facility is a little aged, but very clean. I don't think it offers the romantic environment I was expecting for Lake Tahoe views. I would eat there again.

1  Thank David S