“Nice cabin”
Dinning and kitchen
Kitchen
Cabin back
Backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gentrygan...
Manteca, California
“Nice cabin”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I used this cabin and it was perfect for our family. It was more spacious than expected, clean, and the backyard was perfect for little ones to run around and stay safe. The cabin does have a little bit of a smoke smell when we first walked in but a little Febreeze and the smell was gone. Also, take note that if you're going in the summer, the cabin doesn't have AC so the warm July afternoons heated up the cabin pretty good. Thankfully though there's lots of windows to open and it would cool down nicely in the evenings. William, the owner, is great to work with and responds immediately to emails. Definitely keeping this in mind for future Tahoe trips!

Armine A
“Satisfied!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very Nice and clean place, Loved it, felt like home would recommend this place to anyone. Very close to Casinos and stuff. nice big backyard. Everything was great, and the owner was very quick to answer every time i wrote him. i got my security deposit back somthing i was scared about in the beginning, but now i know i can trust William ( the owner). Thanks William for sharing your cabin with us :)

Greg R
“Great price, great home”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This home was clean, and well kept. It worked out great for my family of 6. We were able to park our boat in the driveway while we were not using it. The kitchen was very usable and saved us from having to eat out every night. I plan to book more trips here, and recommend this home for a family on a budget that does not want to overpay for a place to stay.

Maria B
“Family fun”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We rented this house for our kids and two grandbabies to spend some time together. The house was just as pictured. It was spacious, clean with very comfortable beds. The kitchen was equipped with everything necessary to prepare our own meals while we were there. We loved that it had a big backyard. The 2.5yr old had her own winter playground. The house is located within 3-4 miles to Heavenly and Hansen's Resort for some great tubing fun.
William was quick to respond to all my emails which made the rental process go by very smoothly. He required a security deposit which is very common, the great thing was that the day that we arrived home, I had an email from him letting me know that my security deposit had been refunded already. Thanks William for sharing your home!

Lory R
“Very Clean & Great Location!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2016

I stayed at this cabin for my 25th Bday with family and it was a very pleasant experience! From the initial point of contact, to the stay and the follow up after the stay William answered all our questions clearly and in a timely manner! As far as the cabin it was very clean, spacious and it's better in person compared to the pictures. There were a total of 7 people and we enjoyed the spacious kitchen for homemade breakfasts & dinners. A big plus is the location, we enjoyed the short drive to the casino and it was very close to a ski resort we hope to explore in the future! I was so pleased with this cabin that a year later I'm looking into the same cabin for another family birthday!

Your age range 25-34
Jen G
Santa Rosa, California
“Fantastic Rental!!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This was a great rental, very clean close to town & ski resorts. Lots of room, my family had a blast here & we will definitely come back again! William was great very quick response. Thank you for sharing your home!!!

G C
San Francisco, California
“" nice & rosy, comfy and cozy"”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My family of 8 loved this place. Great central location. Loved the open kitchen, living room, dining rooms. Upgraded kitchen appliances and water heater. Nice TV, DVD player, sound bar. Clean linen, towels, bathroom, kitchenware. The beds, futon, sofa bed were comfy. Nice other little extras. Will look to book again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing