“Best Customer Service Ever”
Review of Americana Village

Americana Village
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I would rate the employees of this establishment as being the most customer service oreintated hosts that I have ever had! This is a great family friendly establishment that is so close to the action you can walk to everything.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Linda A, Manager at Americana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments. I have shared this one with my entire staff, wish you could have seen them all grinning from ear to ear. Pleasing our guests is what we are all about here!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I spent one night at your Village with my brother and sister, my brother made the reservations so I didn't know what to expect. What a great place to stay, staff was wonderful , rooms were remodeled beautiful , room was spotless clean , everything you needed for a comfortable stay. I will recommend your place to friends and family. Our room got a little stuffy all we had to do was plug in our fan which was provided) for a comfortable sleep. Check out was fast and pleasant, hope to see you again soon. Joanne

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear children laughing and playing there are always other options.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Joanne G
Linda A, Manager at Americana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

We are pleased to hear that you had a Great Experience here, Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! We hope to see you the next time you come up to South Lake Tahoe!

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

At first I was a little hesitant..But the Staff was excellent ..young man at the front desk went out the way to make sure I was comfortable.The people were nice,the place had activities for the kids..breakfast was provided..BBQ pits also provided.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Mistamalik71
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My wife and I have been going to Lake Tahoe at least once a year since 2001. Most of the time we stay here, if the space is available. They have gone on a remodeling blitz and are done with most of the rooms now. They are using excellent quality materials and appliances such as granite counter tops, ovens, dishwasher, microwave, frig. as well as wall mounted 60" flat screens TVs in the remodeling.

When our kids were younger, they would enjoy the kids activities, such as board games, bicycling, ping pong, soccer, basketball, sledding, etc. on site. There are weight room equipments, laundry facility and complementary donuts, OJ, coffee and pop corn on site.

Last week (July 2012) we were there. The rooms were new and clean. The king bed was very comfortable. There were between 1 to 3 TVs in each unit, every one equipped with several HDMI input (for high definition videos and games) and video players.

The shower was new with two (his & her) shower heads. They had even paid attention to the toilet. It was very quiet. Their pool, hot tube and sauna were clean and enjoyable to use.

The best feature however is their location to the restaurants, shopping, lake, ski slopes and the casinos. You can actually walk to most of them or drive (4 minutes)!

In conclusion we will be back again this year, since we enjoyed our stay again and the price was great.

Room Tip: If you are looking for value, you can't find a better place in South Lake Tahoe.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt K
Reviewed 3 August 2012

The American Village is a sister property to the Stardust. We stayed here one night. Our room was on the second floor near the pool. The kids were having a lot of fun in the pool -- and that I understand, but we wanted to relax by watching a bit of TV and couldn't hear a thing. There is no A/C so you have to have the windows open and there is no way to dampen the sound. If you stay here, ask room a room away from the pool. The room was extremely clean and well outfitted. It had been recently remodeled with a beautiful bath and kitchenette. I was a bit uncomfortable with the neighborhood, although we did walk to and from the casinos at night with no issues.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed in a very welcoming, newly refurbished Deluxe Studio unit with a friend. I ended up sleeping on the foldout couch with an air mattress, which was incredibly easy to use and surprisingly comfortable. There was a small fridge, a coffeemaker, some utensils, a small range for cooking and even a mini-dishwasher in a great little kitchenette. The room was very clean and the staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly. I woke up one morning to find I had left my car headlights on! D’oh! Not the way I like to start the day. But in just a few minutes, a staff member was there with a truck to give me a jumpstart. I think the value is fantastic, especially for South Lake Tahoe and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Erica J

Thank you so much Erica! Hope you and your friend will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

we stayed at Americana village for seven nights and we really enjoyed our stay. Hats off to their staff, they are awsome, very friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. we were very pleased with the room layouts they are very comfortable and well organized.
we hope to visit americana village again in the near future. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: rooms across the office and not far from the pool have huge trees right in front, great to just sit...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Tahoe is a memorable place, and we are proud that we could share in those memories. Give us a call when you think you might be coming back!