We stayed for four nights in mid August. The remodeled deluxe Studio was great, and included sitting area with TV, bedroom with TV, small kitchen, and fine bathroom, with one of the best showers we have encountered in our travels. The location is a block south of S. Lake Tahoe Blvd and a few blocks west of stateline. The rooms have no air conditioning, but do have fans, which is probably only a minor issue in August. The complementary breakfast is pretty basic, but suitable if you are in a hurry.
The staff was uniformly helpful and very friendly. We highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe