I was looking more for a little hotel which is a great deal plus provides me with what I need. After searching around I found this property and it met all our needs. This trip was mainly for my lil guy. I wanted him to experience the snow and just have fun. Granted it is cold (winter ofcourse) but when we got to our hotel, the staff were nice, room had all that i needed. We were able to warm our food esp baby's milk and enough room for him to run around. I got the 1 bedroom suite which was great for us. If I had stayed longer, I would gotten the deluxe one bedroom since you can cook in there but the reg 1 bedroom suite which has a kitchenette was great too. I would definitely use this property in future since its closer to many restaurants and cheaper too. Looking forward to comin bck to tahoe soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe