Everything about the Americana Village is great. The staff here are fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and every request was dealt with immediately. The studio unit was compact but had everything we needed. We attended the weekly BBQ, good value for money and nice to meet some of the other guests. The grounds are lovely, the pool area is very pleasant and hardly used whilst we were there so we felt as though we had our own private pool. There is a laundry for guests to use, DVDs and books available to borrow and free coffee and popcorn always available in the Lobby.
The location is very good with an easy walk to Heavenly and over the state border into Nevada. We definitely hope to be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe