The staff at Americana Village were all exceptionally friendly and helpful; I felt as though I had known them for years! We were very surprised at how nice the room was for the price. Everything was extremely clean, appealing looking and homey feeling. We liked having a studio with a living room and kitchen area instead of just a hotel/motel room. Our shower was very roomy and even had two shower heads; that was a treat! Anything we needed, and more, was available to us at no extra charge. We liked the location being off the beaten path so we didn't hear all the road noise but still close enough to walk to casinos. (Probably a 20-25 min. walk). We will ck availability here before making any future reservations for this area. Our stay here was better than many 4-5 star resorts we've been at simply because the staff went out of their way to be so accommodating; plus all the extra touches they provided to make our stay special. Thanks so much...we will be back!!
Debbie from Modesto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe