We found this place on a tahoe hotel website I'd been over and over for weeks. Because it was the weekend for the Music Festival, the other hotels were not only completely booked but even the one-star hotels had doubled and tripled their rates. We stumbled over this accidentally and couldn't believe the inexpensive rate. We checked on tripadvisor and read great reviews so booked it. We weren't disappointed. Very clean, the staff was polite and fast--we arrived early and instead of making us wait, they up-graded us to a larger studio! Dual-head shower, pedestal king sized bed, separate TV area with sofa bed, kitchenette set-up and centrally located. This is a real find. The other people we met up with hadn't heard of it and were staying in more expensive popular hotels that weren't up to standards. This is a great find for an inexpensive decent place to stay with great service. Also, because it seems to be a place where lots of families stay, it's quiet in the evening-no loud music or parties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe