“Dont stay here!!!”

Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Novato, California
“Dont stay here!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I tried to cancel two days before my visit and spoke with Patrick who is the reservation guy. He told me I couldn't get a refund and the I asked for the manager Gary Jones to call me back. A week later I found out that they actually charged me for not showing up and put another $100 on my credit card for incidentals. They did this because they said I didn't want to cancel when I asked to talk to the manager. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend anyone do business with such an establishment. They had many rooms available so it wasn't like I stopped someone else from staying there. Any reputable hotel refunds money up until the day of the reservations. Also there is a manager or owner who will call you back when you request it but not this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ilene89

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
discovery bay
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had a great experience staying at 3 Peaks we booked last minuet online for a great rate and when we got there we were upgraded to a wonderful 2 bedroom with a full kitchen. This hotel is very conveniently located about half mile to casinos and half mile to the beach. They have a really nice hot tub only bad part is it doesn't open until 10am when traveling with kids it would be nice if they could get in early. Only bad thing was really soft pillow so bring your own

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

3 Peaks is everything you can ask for and more when it comes to a value hotel in Lake Tahoe! The staff was extremely nice and helpful; Deon at the front desk made my anniversary unforgettable by offering exceptional customer service. The hotel is walking distance to the lake, restaurants, and movie theaters. I couldn't ask for anything else from a hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
Jerry City Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The setting (amongst the tall pine trees) and the cleanliness of the room (the bathroom floor looked like glass) was wonderful. The staff, especially Deon and Patrick, were very friendly and their enthusiasm was quite positive. They were knowledgeable with the area (helpful with directions) and patient with all of our other questions. We will definitely return to stay at this hotel!!

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor, avoiding the stairs or crowded elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have stayed at various hotels in Lake Tahoe for years. Growing up, it was always our summer vacation destination. This year my mom and I took a “girls only trip” and a friend of ours recommended 3 Peaks. This was our first time ever staying at the hotel, and I was actually torn between 3 Peaks and another hotel. Boy, am I glad I chose 3 Peaks! I booked a room with 2 double beds through AAA. We stayed 9/21/13-9/27/13. When I checked in, Wendy at the front desk told me I was getting the “ultimate upgrade”. The upgrade was a two-story, full kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace, 2 bath, 5 bedroom cabin! There were two master bedrooms downstairs and each had a king size bed. Upstairs had 3 more rooms with queen size beds. The upstairs bathroom also had a Jacuzzi tub that was separate from the shower. Each room had its own flat screen TV. I can’t thank Wendy enough for this extraordinary and totally unexpected upgrade. Wendy really made our week long vacation truly memorable! I’ve never posted a review before, but after my wonderful experience I felt compelled to let everyone know about my experience. I would definitely recommend 3 Peaks to anyone and I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Forest Hills, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

stay in this hotel for one night and got upgraded to a suite with a very lovely fireplace and jaccuzzi. staff are very friendly. good location, major attractions nearby within walkable distance including big shopping center, cinema, ski area, beach and marina.

• Stayed September 2013
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed here for One Night during our 3 weeks Tour through California and it was one of the best Hotels we had, very modern and clean room with a Great bath. Staff was very nice During our stay, exspecially Dean who helped us with every questions and needs we had. I would come back, thank you Dean!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple