“Service rating”

Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Sacramento, Kentucky
“Service rating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

3 Peaks Resort is my Go-To place in all of South Lake Tahoe.
If you are lucky enough to get Deon as your check in person he is fantastic! We checked in and there was an upgrade available- he didn't hesitate and asked me if I would like this. That's the kind of service I look for! Not only that, but I left the key cards on the desk and headed out to the room only to realize after I parked that I had left them. I turned around and here was Deon rushing them out to me. Service again! I have stayed at 3 peaks for 3 years in a row now and will continue to stay there.
The rooms are amazing and the location in conjunction with the lake and the casino's and restaurants is unbeatable.
Besides all that- the rooms are wonderful- They are always clean, no "Hotel/Motel cleaner odors" fresh and crisp always. I love the beds- they really went all out on the comfort and the sheets and pillows they use. This is usually my biggest pet peave with a hotel.
Thank you again 3 peaks for making my stay and rest wonderful!

Paul O. Sacramento Ca.

Room Tip: All the rooms are big and comfortable- but the suites are amazing and affordable for all that is inc...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Escalon, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Deon at the front desk was great. The room was just what we needed, the spa and pool was fun for my 9 year old grandson. It's just a short walk the the beach club, we checked it out and found there's play ground equipment for young children there as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

stayed here with the family in late May. It was an awesome experience. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are clean and accommodating. you get way more than you pay for. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Dion is a gem. He gave us a free room upgrade and made us feel at home. Dion made our stay here awesome. this is the best place to stay in South Lake Tahoe hands down.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed at the 3 Peaks for the weekend. What perfect stay. The rooms are clean and for two, spacious. It is the perfect location, walking distant of the lake and Casinos. Plus, we know for next time we can bring our dog. Dion, at the front desk was ready to close when we arrived. He was courteous and stayed a little longer just to register us.

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here in a suite for 3 nights in April. The staff was very helpful and courteous, the room was comfortable with all needed amenities and it was walking distance from Heavenly Village and the Casinos. Also, I didn't have my dog with me but I will definitely be bringing here next time I stay after seeing they were a dog friendly resort. My only complaint is the sofa was somewhat uncomfortable due to it being a hida-bed but I didn't spend much time on it so that wasn't an issue.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Location is superb. Next to heavenly village n short walk to beach.lots of cafes restaurants close by. Rooms are very co.fortable. tea coffee fridge toiletries are all provided for. Nice balcony attached to
room. Staff member, patrick ws very helpful with sight seeing n
other tips. Nice hot water in bathroom. Location is close to casino.

• Stayed May 2014
Birmingham, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful spacious suite (approx 600 sq ft) with separate sinks, guest room and kitchen. The room was very comfortable (excellent matress, bedding, etc) with all essentials required for a short or longer stay. We only stayed 2 nights, but could have easily stayed here a whole week. Every needed utensil to cook was provided (blender, toaster, cutting boards, pans, etc), but the stove was a bit under powered. All facilities, included the pool area, were neat and clean. The location is great, the casinos are 2 blocks away and the beach is even closer. You will get beach passes from the hotel to avoud the $5 fee. There is also a very nice and big grocery store and food shops less than 0.25 mile from 3 peaks. Overall we were very satisfied and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay in the lower level if you can! Shortest walk to beach and access to yard from room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple