“Weekend Get-Away!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club
Ranked #19 of 66 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Folsom
“Weekend Get-Away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2009

I have to say that this was by far one of the cleanest, friendliest, and quietest places I have stayed at in Lake Tahoe. The room more then I expected - although nothing to overly brag about, but it gave you your space between room, not like your typical hotel/motel room. Location was great - walking distance to everything you could possible want.
I will most definately stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Roseville, Ca
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2009

3 Peaks Resort
To whom this may concern,

Last weekend I stayed at 3 peaks resort and beach club and honestly it was the worse experience I have ever had. We arrived Friday April 24th and checked out April 26th. I was quite impressed at the beginning. I thought it was a nice little place. I stay in Tahoe every weekend during the summer and was looking somewhere that I could stay on the weekends and the fact that you were pet friendly made it that more inviting since I have 2 puppies

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Serenity27
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2009

Arrived at this charming place at 5am and was able to check in easily even though the place was not manned, clear instructions were given over the white phone as to where our room key and map was located. Room was larger than expected and suffice for two people with a load of snowboard gear for a 5 day trip. The area was within walking distance from the Gondola which was a huge plus point and also not too far a walk from the beach either if you fancy a dip into Lake Tahoe. All the shops and a few bars and restaurants were a not too tiring 5 minute walk up the road. The use of the onsite laundrette was a huge bonus as we were doing a wee road trip. My only negative point to this place was the smell after each daily room clean out, there was a rather distinctive wet dog smell which was quickly sorted with a few sprtiz of parfum to the room. But other than that the place was great and would most definately re-visit if I'm in the area.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2009

I brought 6 of my top Sales Reps to Tahoe for appreciation of the great job that they did during the first quarter. My assistant booked us at the 3 Palms because she, herself, had stayed there and knew it would be a great place to bring the Reps.
We stayed two nights and hit the slopes three days. The best part about the hotel was it's location. Close to everything that we wanted and needed in Tahoe.
The rooms were pretty large,quiet, and clean. I am somewhat of a germ-o-phope so cleanliness is the most important thing to me when staying in a hotel.
I couldn't believe the price we got on this hotel. We all were stoked and are going back next week for a quick little get-away weekend.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Sacramento, CA.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

We stayed here for two days. It was my birthday and our anniversary. It snowed a little and was beautiful. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Our room was the poolside suite. We had a very nice and comfortable king size bed with down comforter. There was a spa in the room, we had a big screen TV, a couch, refrigerator and coffee maker. There was also a balcony with chairs that we enjoyed the quiet and night air. It was very cozy. The grounds were ok. There was a hot tub that the guests were using out by the pool, laundry facillites on sight too. It was ideally located, 1 block away from the casinos, a ski village down the street, restaurants nearby. I would definately recommend this place to all friends and families. Dogs allowed too. We plan on returning with our family, maybe to check out the 2 room suite.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Roseville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2009

This was the second stay and was just as good as the first. Nadine who works there greeted us and remembered us from our first stay. She made our trip with our kids perfect! The location is the best. You can park your car and walk to any night life, beach day, casino, or place to eat. The rooms are like brand new and always look and smell wonderful! The pool and spa are and very nice and warm. I go to Tahoe about 3 times a year and I will always want to stay here when we visit alone or with the kids. Thank you so much Nadine and staff for always making it a great trip! See you again in May!
The Austins

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
Tacoma, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2009

This was our first time to stay at The 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club in Lake Tahoe. We took the advice from a previous reviewer and requested a room at the back of the property and boy were we happy! There were no complaints...the room was nice size, beautifully decorated, great size TV which was a hit with our little girls, nice jacuzzi tub, courteous staff, and excellent location.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family