I recently traveled to Lake Tahoe and i stayed here for a week through Interval International last minute getaway. Overall it was a positive experience. It had a nice pool with 2 Hot tubs and it was great.
* Close to the Heavenly village, Shopping and Food.
* Nice rooms & clean rooms.
* Free internet and Free beach pass.
* Some nice activities arranged by hotel (we took a power walk)
* Not a friendly front desk. (asked for a change in room type, and they couldn't help)
* No Room service. You have to pay if you are exchanging through Timeshare.
* Towel Service available, but not friendly.
* No parking. Only valet which costs $22/per day.
* Spa was not that great (Very small)
Still I would recommend this Place for its location, cleanliness and views.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe - 1 to 3 bedrooms & Pent. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Marriott Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Marriott