“It's OK for late night eats”

Rojos Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Oakland, California
“It's OK for late night eats”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We arrived in town, hungry and kind of late. Driving up and down the main drag, we found only fast food places open, except for this place--so we stopped in. The atmosphere was cozy. They had a full bar, so that made me happy! I had chicken and my husband had BBQ ribs. He loved his ribs--I just sort of liked my chicken. All in all, it was good--not fine dining, but not fast food. We will be back, if needing to find late night food again, for sure.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Maya B

Boca Raton, Florida
“Way overpriced for what it is”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Trying to find a good place to eat in Tahoe and stumbled across here. The dinners are $18-35 so we expected great food. It wasn't bad but it wasn't worth the price at all. Service was friendly and the atmosphere is rustic. Won't eat here again

• Visited April 2013
santa rosa, ca
“Prob ok for a beer and some karaoke.”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Looked ok but didn't feel very clean, understaffed, bbq wasn't anything special but edible, salad was laughable and french onion soup was interesting. Most likely will not return.

Visited March 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Great ribs!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We tried this place because I had a coupon and wanted ribs. I was skeptical because I thought this place just looks like a bar from outside. I was happy that they had a separate dining room. I would say they were the best ribs I've had in South Shore.

Visited June 2012
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Nice people....”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

...shame about the food. SLT is crying out for a good BBQ place and sadly this isn't it; the selection is either ribs or chicken(breast). Neither were worth mentioning, sadly. It's a shame as the place is good - the booths are cool - and the staff friendly. As a lover of BBQ food this is a disappointment.

Visited December 2012